Sunday, September 19, 2021

A Day in the Life / Sunday, September 19


Quiet Time...

“You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭119:114‬

*****
Prayer and Study Time...


5:45 I started my morning chores a little early...
it's Sunday. 
Even tho I don't go in quite as early now (I leave about 8:45 instead of 7:45), I still have lots to get ready for Sunday's meal.

Went outside just a little early as well, so I was working under the motion light...
Skies were cloudy...





Two duck eggs...three chicken eggs later in the morning...


Decided to burn the trash in the barrel before I left...


I love these little jewels...



We had a great Sunday School Class and the Worship Hour was blessed, as usual...
got home about 12:30...

We had Sloppy Joes, Salad, and Chips for our Sunday Dinner...
And Bread Pudding for Dessert.



After lunch Lanny and I took a long Siesta :-)

He went back to church early.
I went out and took care of the chickens and ducks.

I'm in my jammies watching another Star Trek Episode...
No movie tonight...

Goodnight Y'all...
God Bless America...
Sweet Dreams




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 3

Quiet Time...  🦉🍃 “Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up ...