Monday, October 11, 2021

COVID on the Mountain...

““Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created.””

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭4:11

*****

Family and Friends...
I am so sorry that I am not keeping up the blogging right now. There is really nothing to report. No pictures, no adventures... We are all sick with COVID up here. Well, Mom, Dad, Lanny and me. Paula, thankfully is negative, as are Rob and Molly. The four of us have managed to stay isolated in the house. It has been two weeks for me and I think I might be feeling a bit better. Dad and Lanny are the worst. Mom isn't having a lot of issues. Thank you Lord. When I have a few minutes I find myself dozing on the couch. Otherwise I am trying to keep everyone hydrated and as comfortable as possible. 

Pray for us. For me to have the strength to care for them and for them to get back their own strength. Hopefully we are moving into the end of the worst part of it. I have heard two weeks is a good number :-)

We love you all and thank you for your texts and calls and offers for help. Nothing much anyone can do other than praying, as you are.

God bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...