Thursday, October 14, 2021

COVID update / Thursday, October 14

5:00 PM Update:
LANNY IS IN A ROOM!!!


Room 562 if anyone would like to send him a note/card. He is SO happy!!!
Haven't spoken to him yet but I'll report as soon as I have.
I did talk to his doctor this afternoon and he is much improved. He is still not out of the woods but everything looks much better than it did two days ago. Keep praying!!


11:30 AM Report:

I just left the hospital after seeing Lanny and Daddy.
Lanny said his doctor came in this morning and said he has been downgraded! He will NOT have to go to ICU. He will get a regular bed and room as soon as one is available. He is cheerful, hopeful, and says he feels very good. He is eating...God is SO VERY GOOD! His doctor is supposed to call me soon and I will report the actual particulars at that time!

Daddy is stable and at this moment in on nothing except the hi flow oxygen. But he is not eating so please pray that he will get an appetite. Otherwise he will be back on IV. He is very weak and very bored and just doesn't understand why he has to be there. Continue praying for his peace and comfort and for rest.


Thank you ALL for your prayers.

They are WORKING!!!

*****

Early Morning Report:

Dad's doctor called me last night and he is doing very well. Still very sick and extremely weak, but his vitals are holding. 

Lanny is calling me on the phone OFTEN :-) and his spirits are much improved and he is making jokes. He has his ER room all "organized" so he can get to his water and to his phone, etc. and he has made the decision to roll with it as it is... still waiting for a room. His blood pressure is good, his oxygen levels are holding and there are no signs of blood clots or other complications. His blood sugar (diabetes) is not the greatest but that is to be expected at this point. They are monitoring and treating with insulin. 

I will update here often. I cannot answer everyone individually and I apologize for that. I am still sick myself and the brain fog that I am told accompanies this virus still has a hold on me (not good for someone who always has a brain fog :-).

Love to ALL, and thank you SO much for your prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... June 25

Quiet Time...  🐑♥️ “Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens an...