Friday, November 19, 2021

Friday on the Farm, November 19

Quiet Time...

“Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.”

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭3:17

*****
Cold morning!


Didn't get any "Help, I've fallen..." calls in the night :-)
I am IN the bed for 7-8 hours and getting 4-5 restful hours...not too bad!


Three pups in a pile... they love mornings about as much as we do!


After the usual morning inside chores I headed out to do the outside chores...
still pretty COLD!!


This is what it looks like when your old hen has arthritis...
she steps a couple steps and then sits down...
poor old girl, I can relate!



I don't think Willie is ready to come out!




Lanny and I both are feeling a bit puny today...so this will be short...we have done nothing but laze around all day... and the dogs don't mind at all :-)



I had some left over salmon cakes from dinner a few nights ago so I warmed them up and put them on hamburger buns for lunch. It was fabulous...Salmon Sandwiches.

Then for supper I did the lazy lady thing...I made Pancakes and Bacon and Homemade Syrup. Quick and painless...and still Yummy!



So we are done for the evening: Puppy piles cleaned up, dishes done, chicks and ducks in bed and we are in our Jammies!

Gonna watch National Treasure tonight...
We have our own collection of movies...around 500 of them. 
We watch them over, and over, and over and LOVE IT!
We try to go through them year to year. We always see something we missed before and both of us love know how it ends anyway...it's just the way we are!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless you and Sweet Dreams


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... October 6

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 ““Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.” ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭6...