Sunday, November 21, 2021

Sunday in the Hills, November 21

Quiet Time...

“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:28-29

***** 

Dad started his thyroid medicine last night...I don't know if that had anything to do with it, but he slept from about 11 to 5... camera showed he was up a couple times using the commode, but he was IN the bed most of that time... we shall see...


Usual morning in quiet time, then beds, meds, feeding the fur kids, doing some kitchen prep for dinner and then outside to the fowl...



Duck egg IN the duck house...



The fish do not hibernate in winter but the cold water makes them very docile...they don't eat and just lay around on the bottom. I do keep a heater in the pond that keeps the water above 45 so that I can aerate it with the fountain.


Ducks sleeping next to the kitchen gate :-)



Pups waiting for us to join them for a nap...


Spaghetti and Garlic Toast for Sunday Dinner...



Then a Sunday Siesta...

Lanny picked up the puppy piles, I took care of the chicks and ducks and put fresh water in their ponds and buckets...

*****

Lanny just left for church...Sunday evening services. I will feed Mom and Dad a "supper" and then settle in for reading...herbs, gardening, etc. Winter is the time I have the BEST garden ever (haha)... in my dreams!

Perhaps a couple Star Trek episodes...we shall see.

Love you ALL...
Goodnight and God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... October 6

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ ““Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.” ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭6...