Sunday, November 14, 2021

Sunday on the Mountain, November 14

Quiet Time...

“the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked.”

‭‭1 John‬ ‭2:6‬ 

*****
Last night wasn't so great, but it wasn't anything external...it was my heart. It started beating very fast and irregular around 6 pm and did it ALL night...12 hours straight. My Apple Watch alarmed several times in the night to tell me my heart rate was too high. And it was very uncomfortable. I have done it many times over the years but it usually only lasts a few minutes... I guess I will have to get it checked out...


It was still very high when I got up at 4 but within the hour it slowed a bit. It has remained in the 90's all day...

Our pack assembled for study time :-)



Fed the fur kids and headed out around 7 to take care of the chicks and ducks... it's COLD out there!




Lanny went to church today...I am still hanging out here til Dad gets stronger. He is better every day in many ways with occasional set backs in other areas. Overall, tho, he is doing great for his age and how sick he was. Lanny still gets a little winded and tired with exertion but he is doing very well also!!

I made Pizza Casserole and Garlic Toast for our Sunday Dinner and Rob and Molly joined us...



And after our dinner a short Sunday Siesta...
the pups found their spots :-)



Lanny picked up puppy piles and we dug out the pond heater and bucket for the chicks and ducks. The nights are getting really cold and those little water buckets can freeze solid!

So the chicks and ducks are in bed, Lanny has headed back to church for the evening service and I am watching Star Trek (you could have guessed :-) )...

Oh, we watched Die Hard last night... IF Lanny gets home early enough we will at least start the second one.

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless America!
Sweet Dreams...
and
Thank you for your prayers!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🇺🇸♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...