Friday, December 10, 2021

Friday on the Farm... December 10

Quiet Time...

“Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11:1‬ 

*****

Dad's lights were off when I got up but before I could even get my contacts in he was heading for the kitchen for coffee! I sent him to his room :-) til I could at least go to the bathroom... I gave him his medicine, put on his morning clothes, gave him coffee and donut and headed for the couch and Bible Study...


Study Buddies...
Dad ate his donut and drank a little coffee and then laid back down for awhile... 
when he got up he thought it was breakfast time again :-)


I gave him a little fruit pie and showed him his Solitaire game on the computer...
he forgot he had it...



That held his attention for a little while and then he headed to the kitchen again for another breakfast...some days I just cannot keep up :-)

I fed the fur kids and had to wait for a few minutes after daybreak to go out to the chickens... it was pouring the rain!!



One duck egg...


I put some labels on my spice jar lids.. I am in the spices SO much and always hunting thru one by one...this will help a little...


Lanny and the dogs were still on the couch...



Decanted the water kefir (aka Sparkley)...


Started some bread...


Ready for first rise...


Made some Ramen for lunch...added a bit of frozen corn and it was quite good...

Sat down for a few minutes and had buddies... as usual...
no real time for a nap...bread in the oven...



Bread is done...I LOVE this Pullman Loaf...
makes perfect sandwiches...


It is a Dog's Life...


Max is perfectly capable of coming thru the pet door...he can do it very well when he has a critter in his mouth. Otherwise he is SO lazy...giving me the evil eye because I didn't get to the door quick enough to suit him :-)


Just to brighten your day...our Great Granddaughter's curls...
Sylvia Faye...
She didn't have ANY hair for the longest time so this is too sweet!!


For Supper we had Chicken Nuggets, warmed up Chicken and Rice from Tuesday, Yams, Peas and Carrots, Fresh Bread :-) and Jello Dessert...



Lanny went out in the drizzle and picked up the puppy piles, I cleaned up the kitchen and then chased chickens around the yard in the drizzle...they just aren't cooperative like they used to be. I think they have been traumatized. We got the bird netting today and will try to get it put up soon...hopefully that will keep the hawks/owls out and the chicks and ducks can calm down...

*****

We have a "Praise to the Lord"! Molly lost control, spun out on the slick road and flipped her truck this afternoon coming home from shopping, and didn't have a scratch! The truck is banged up real good, but she is safe and sound. 
God is so good!! 

*****

We will probably watch the last two newer Star Trek movies tonight and tomorrow and then start on our Christmas movies :-) I LOVE the Christmas movies!!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless America...
Sweet Dreams!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...