Saturday, December 18, 2021

Saturday on the Mountain... December 18

Quiet Time...

“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭32:8‬ ‭ 

*****

Rise and Shine...Hit the floor runnin'!

Dad was up and waiting for coffee and his donut. Don't fault me for giving him bad carb donuts... it is what he wants,.. and Daddy gets what Daddy wants :-)


After Dad's morning ablutions I settled down with my fur kids...Lanny slept in a bit...



After our Bible Study and Devotion time Lanny went into his office to enjoy a nice quiet bowl of cereal...well, with his milk maniac buddy Max!


The chickens and ducks are cooped up for a few days. I am not letting them out in order to keep them safe...
We are looking into electric fencing...

I was gifted with one little duck egg...


Made some left over Chicken Patty Sandwiches for lunch and then Lanny and I rested a bit...




After our nap I gave Lanny a hair cut...


The truck came home today...Robbie is going to cut the cab off and make it a 4 wheel farm truck :-)


The bed is fine, the engine is fine and perhaps a bit of work on the alignment will be needed :-) but I am sure that Rob and Lanny can get this thing up and running in no time.


Thank God for His protection for Molly... she didn't have a scratch!!




Rob and Molly are car shopping...thinking about a Subaru Outback...
I LOVE Subaru's!!

*****

Casey and Murphy were having a bone chew-off...


For supper we had Fish Sticks, Macaroni and Tomato, Green Beans and New Potatoes, Beets, Cornbread, and Chocolate Pudding...



Lanny picked up the puppy piles, I took the chicks and ducks a bit of cornbread from dinner and put the ducks in their house...the chickens stayed in their coop all day and I put the ducks in with them for the day... they got along just fine...

Tonight we will watch Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart... I love it...

We will probably have some chips and dip - Lanny and Mom have Guacamole, but Dad doesn't like it so I make him French Onion...
and I promised them an Ice Cream Cone as well...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless us Every One!!

Sweet Dreams!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  📖🙏🏻 “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...