Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday on the Farm....December 12

Quiet Time:

“O clap your hands, all peoples; Shout to God with the voice of joy.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭47:1‬ 

*****

Dad was up so I gave him his meds, his coffee and his donut... 
then hit the couch with the crew for Bible Study...


I fed the fur kids at 6 and then decanted the Sparkley...



I made some Apple Cinnamon Quick Bread for todays dessert...


and headed out at sunup to take care of the feathered kids... 




Casey joined my lazy crew for a morning snooze...


For Sunday lunch we had Spaghetti, Alfredo, Garlic Bread...
and the Apple Cinnamon Bread...



After lunch Lanny and I sat down on the couch with all the fur kids...
for a little snooze...



My spoiled baby...


Sadie was in a pageant today... she is SO beautiful!
...she placed First Runner-up and was awarded "Prettiest Smile" and "Top Model Look"...



*****
Lanny has gone back to church...he has to do choir practice and the service tonight...
Dad ate some chicken noodle soup and Mom and I ate a bowl of cereal...

I am watching Star Trek (the original series) and finishing this post.
Lanny will be home at 7:30...
too late for a movie...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless America
and
Sweet Dreams...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...