Thursday, December 23, 2021

Thursday in the Hills... December 23

Quiet Time...

“When they saw the star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy. After coming into the house they saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell to the ground and worshiped Him. Then, opening their treasures, they presented to Him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭2:10-11‬

*****
Robbie trimmed his beard last night...it's a once a year thang...


*****

Up and at 'em... Dad was not up yet so I got his morning goodies together, ready and waiting for him, then sat down with my babies...



Dad got up about 5... took his meds, got dressed, ate his donut, drank his coffee and then in a few minutes went back to bed...


At 6 I made the bed, fed my fur kids, did some chores 
and then headed out at sunup...
Brrrrrrr..... the temp usually drops right at dawn...




My one little duck egg... it's really a thrill after all these little girls have been thru...
the electric fencing is supposed to be here tomorrow...
they will sure be happy to get out of this coop!


*****

Definitely a DOG'S LIFE around here...



We had a Breakfast Brunch today... Eggs, Bacon, Ham, Biscuits, Gravy, Toast and Panettone Bread that Wendy brought me...
I'll make a light dinner for us later...



...then Lanny and I took a long winter's nap... imagine that!!
I used to laugh at Mom and Dad for napping... :-)


Maggie and Murphy wrestling... so cute...


My Mini Pizza's made with Hot Dog Buns, Homemade Pizza Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese and Pepperoni...
Quick, Easy, Cheap, and YUMMY!





Puppy piles are picked up, kitchen is clean, chicks and ducks are tucked in and we are in our jammies ready for the third Santa Clause Movie...Jack Frost is in this one...kinda cute!

We will probably have popcorn and tonight I may even make us an ice cream cone...

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams...

and

God bless us, Every One!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  πŸ“–πŸ™πŸ» “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...