Monday, January 24, 2022

Monday on the Mountain... January 24

Quiet Time...

 “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.”

‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭6:5‬

*****

Dad was up...
Meds, socks, coffee and Breakfast Burrito... :-)
First Breakfast!


Quiet Time with my Pack...
I love mornings with my loves!


Max warming himself on the Mantle...


And Murphy has his spot!


Fed the fur kids and a few other chores and then headed outside...
Pretty cold!


Chickies were happy to see me!



And Gabby...she is turning out to be quite a lover!
She follows me around...


Made the men some eggs, sausage and toast for second breakfast :-)


I did some cleaning today... vacuumed and mopped and other household chores...
then I fed my bunch Turkey Sandwiches for lunch...


Max brought a rat in thru the doggy door while we were trying to rest...
that really livened up the afternoon...
I caught it and Lanny disposed of it forthwith...
Max was making up to me, or gloating. I am not sure which one.
I think he is proud of himself when he brings us stuff...
he may just like watching us chase it around the house :-)


I had a duck egg laid in the middle of the yard 
and a gorgeous chicken egg in the nest box...
on a roll!!


For supper we had a new dish: Cajun Chicken, Black Beans and Corn on Rice.
It was delicious if I should say so myself :-)



I cleaned up the kitchen and Lanny picked up the doggy yard art.
He is spreading more mulch so he is still out there playing in the yard.
I went out to put the chicks and ducks to bed and Gabby was begging to be petted.



The liner could not have been reused but Cory had planned to haul it off. 
However, it was frozen solid (we could have ice skated on it :-) )
Lanny is going to pump it out and haul it away.


Coming in the MULE...


I think he is back home now... getting ready to come in and shower.
I don't know what we will watch tonight... we finished Lord of the Rings.
Usually we go into the Narnia series after LOTR.
I'll let you know.

Goodnight Dear Family and Friends!
We love and appreciate you all so much.

Continue to lift us up. Mom has so many appointments in the works and that alone would be a struggle....but we found out today that she has a pretty bad UTI, which includes E. coli bacteria. We are going to have to start IV antibiotics ASAP....just waiting for a call from the infusion center.

God bless us, Every One!!
Sweet Dreams!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... October 6

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 ““Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.” ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭6...