Sunday, February 6, 2022

The Lords Day on the Mountain... February 6

Quiet Time...

“Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, 

and one who waters will himself be watered.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭11:25

*****

Dad wasn't up at 3:45...
I got all his goodies together and sat down with the fur kids for Study Time...


Max wasn't getting any attention...


Notice him tapping his Daddy on the shoulder :-)


Dad got up around 4:15... long enough to take his meds, drink a cup of coffee, eat a Breakfast Burrito AND a spiral snack cake he had on his end table... 
then went back to bed...
He definitely has his days and nights mixed up!!




I made our bed at 6, fed the fur kids and got a few things ready for todays lunch..
Lanny got ready for church and sat back down with the kids til time to go...


I went out at daybreak/... it was 19 degrees!11



My little treasure...



Made Daddy a Biscuit with Jelly for his second breakfast :-)


Threw out some scraps for the feathered kids... 
they love egg shells and little tidbits of left over food...




Also had to burn some trash...


Bet you can guess what I am making for Sunday lunch...
Spaghetti... everyone's favorite!


Banana Quick Bread for a light dessert...


Spaghetti and Garlic Toast...



And after lunch (and after I fed the fur kids) we settled down for our Sunday Siesta...


Maggie loves to cuddle under my arm...



After our nap we went out back and I let all four of the dogs out 
into the chicken/duck lot... 
They didn't chase or cause any trouble 
and the ducks were quite interested in chatting.
They talk thru the fence all the time but I hadn't let them out in a long time...
The only problem is that they want to eat "you know what"!!
YUCK!


Oh, Coconut laid an egg :-)







Lanny piddling in his shop til time to go back to church...


The welcoming committee every time I leave the house... 
I go out to the shop and they act like I've been gone for days!!



Fed Dad some Chicken Noodle Soup for supper and Mom some Frosted Flakes.
I am nibbling on dry Shredded Wheat... I LOVE em, really!

The puppy piles are picked up, the chicks and ducks are in bed.
I am in my jammies and will watch a couple old Star Trek episodes til Lanny gets home.
No movie tonight.

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... June 25

Quiet Time...  🐑♥️ “Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens an...