Sunday, May 29, 2022

Sunday in the Mountains... May 29

Quiet Time...

"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: 
But we will remember the name of the LORD our God. 
Psalm 20:7 
*****
Dad was up and watching the clock :-)
Took care of his coffee, meds 
and a Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit for First Breakfast...


Then headed for the couch...
I had only Mitzi and Maggie for awhile...


Then Murph came in and took the brown puppy blanket...


Around 5 Lanny popped in...


Finished Study Time and got going for the day at 6...
Usual... beds and feeding the fur children...
then outside to the feathered children...






Gabby laid her nightly egg...
nothing from Penny...
they stayed in the coop with the chickens last night...
I think it's cooler this time of year.
They seem to LOVE their duck house in the winter tho...


Willow was ready for an early morning dust bath...


Also fed the finned children :-)


That big boy Koi is ALWAYS hungry...



Grandma's Lily is blooming nicely...


As well as the Astilbe...


Maggie is hovering over Murphy...
probably caught them in the middle of a play move...


Decanted the Water Kefir and of course, 
the feathered kids get the probiotic berries...





Sugar and Goldie...


And Popcorn working on hers...


Mags and Murph sunbathing...



Three Water Lilies...
still muddy water... the fish just won't stay out of the plants!



One of the turtles... 
they don't seem to be trying to get out. 
I think they might be OK!


Spaghetti Time...
I like to make a lot more than I need 
so that I can freeze some for quick meals later... 
turns out this made two very good sized pans of left overs 
for future "on the fly" dinners!




Rob, Molly and Nolan joined us today!






After lunch snooze...


Then outside to look around...
Paula was mowing...
She is the hardest working gal!!
I used to be :-)




Popcorn and Coconut...


Coppertina and Goldie cuddling in the dust bath...


Lanny went back to church...
I fixed Dad and Mom some Chicken Noodle Soup for their "Supper"...
I'll just snack around a little while I watch Star Trek :-)



I picked up the puppy landmines :-)
and put the chicken feeding pans away for the night.
Nothing is getting in the fence at night to bother them 
but there can always be rodents around chickens... 
I don't want to feed those critters AT ALL!!

Mom was feeling pretty good today... she said so.
Continue to lift her up...
she will have a follow up with the Oncologist Friday.

I will watch a couple Star Trek episodes 
and try to get a little video tour I made for you all up on the blog... 
I cannot put more than about 45 seconds at a time as a post 
so I am having to make a "movie" out of it and compress it.  
Hopefully it will be up a little later tonight... but certainly by tomorrow if not...
 Look for it if you are interested :-)

Goodnight Y'all...
I love and appreciate you ALL...
God bless and have a sweet and restful night!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...