Thursday, June 16, 2022

Thursday on the Farm... June 16

Quiet Time...

“And those who belong to Christ Jesus 
have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.”
Galatians‬ ‭5:24‬ 

*****
Dad was up...
usual morning rituals and a couple Biscuit Roll Ups...


Then our Quiet Time...


Lanny joined us around 5 and I finished up my study time around 5:45...
Made the bed, fed the fur kids, decanted the water kefir and headed out...
already warm and the humidity was so high!



One soft shelled broken egg in the coop floor (probably Penny's)...



I scattered the berries so all would have a chance to get some...
watching out the kitchen window...



Pancakes and Sausage for Breakfast...


Popcorn, Sugar and Goldie...


Sorry... too hot and tho I was in and out and still busy 
on my closets and pantry work, I didn't take photos...
Lunch was fried baloney and some left over open faces hot dogs... 
we use up our left overs!!


Then for dinner Lanny ran down to Taco Bell...
I got the evening off :-)


I'll try to do better tomorrow... :-)
We watched "The Rock" last night...

Tonight is "Bottle Shock" with Alan Rickman...
it's a good one, and based on a mostly true story...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless you all and Sweetest Dreams!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... June 25

Quiet Time...  🐑♥️ “Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens an...