Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sunday on the Farm... August 28

Well, I am still alive up here on the farm, just not feeling tip top. No blog tonight, but we did have a nice family time after church today. Lanny brought home some crispy fried chicken from Food City. Delicious! I made some (instant, don't tell) Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Green Beans and Biscuits to go with it. It was nice to be around some of my family... good medicine.I think I am feeling a bit better today and I do have an appointment on Wednesday with one of my favorite doctors on earth... Dr. Steven Silver!! Maybe tomorrow I will feel like getting back into my routine... Oh, the plate in the picture is NOT mine... its Lanny's. Just wanted you to see how delicious it looked!!!





Lanny's plate :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  📖🙏🏻 “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...