Friday, November 25, 2022

Friday on the Farm... November 25

Quiet Time...

“So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, 
and especially to those who are of the household of faith.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭6‬:‭10‬ ‭ESV‬‬
*****
Mom buzzed me around 2:30 again... 
I helped her to the potty and then laid back down for an hour...

Dad was up and waiting :-)
Made him a couple of Biscuit Roll Ups...



Spent the usual time in Bible Study with the pack...
then around 5:40 I went in to talk to the Microgreens...
everything is coming right along.



These are sunflower seeds...
they are getting big and should be shedding the shells soon...


The beets just aren't working well for me. There is another way to do it that I will experiment with but if it is not successful I probably won't try them again for awhile...


The peas are growing like crazy... 
I didn't seed them thick enough.
I will next time!!


These are ready for harvest...
I will share with Rob and Molly :-)



Made the bed and fed the fur kids and started in on our bedroom.
It is SO dusty and my nose stays stopped up all night...
It needed a good vacuuming and dusting...


Had to go out to the Flock and Fluffle at daybreak...





Didn't take long for these little fur balls to know how it works around here...
I am the TREAT lady :-)
I love 'em already!!



Took the bunnies some lettuce...
they come running just like the chickens, already!!!





You cannot tell by a picture, but it is a LOT cleaner...
Maybe tonight I won't be so stopped up!!


From the kitchen window...



Made Dad and Lanny a Cheese Omelet, Sausage Links 
and Cinnamon Toast for breakfast...



Bucky and Nebula surveying their territory :-)



Lanny isn't mowing grass,
he is mulching leaves...



Only one egg so far today...



Repotted some of the Greenhouse plants:
Greens...


...and Lettuce...


These may need to be repotted soon...


And I don't think the horseradish was supposed to be up but it is...
the greenhouse is pretty nice and evidently the lights are right!


We were gifted with some big garlic bulbs a month or so ago...
Well, they are coming up!! 
I hope that's OK???


Lanny is cutting brush away from behind the coop...


The Egyptian Walking Onions are a little wilty from the cold temps last week, 
but hopefully not harmed...


I spread some of the wood chips around the garden...
the chickens will take over from here :-)


And turned the shavings inside the coop...
added lime and PDZ...


One more egg...
that makes two today...
15 hens and two eggs...
Little Freeloaders!
They may be mad at me because every time I go out the gate 
the treat is NOT always for them...
the bunnies get some too :-)


For Supper we had Popcorn Shrimp, Fries, Macaroni and Tomatoes, 
Microgreen Salad and Garlic Bread...

Chores are done...
I am ready for Jammie and Movie Time...
I got 17K steps today just here in the house!
Busy, busy day!

Mom is clearer minded and not quite as weak as she was last week...
Praise the Lord!!

The end of Half Blood Prince tonight and perhaps start Deathly Hallows...
Depends on how much we are yawning :-)

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!

"Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.” 
― Anthony burgess :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... July 2

Quiet Time...  🍒🍎 “Will You not Yourself revive us again, that Your people may rejoice in You? Show us Your lovingkindness, O Lord, and gr...