Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving on the Mountain... November 24

Quiet Time...

“I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; 
I will recount all of Your wonderful deeds.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭9‬:‭1‬ ‭ESV‬‬
*****
Mom had another good night...
She buzzed me around 2 
but I was able to go back to sleep til 3:45...

Dad was up :-)



Made him a Breakfast Burrito 
and settled down for Bible Study with my Pack...



I watered the Microgreens and fed the fur kids... 
then headed out to the Flock and Fluffle...





Got the turkey ready to put into the oven...


We don't like Stuffing... we like Dressing :-)
I don't stuff anything into that bird except fresh Rosemary and Garlic :-)


Sparkley day...


And berries for the birds...




Lanny cleaned the meat off the neck for me to put into the dumpling pot...
I boiled the neck and giblets so I could cut them up...
the dogs got the liver.



I needed to sit down for a minute and all three joined me!



Dust bathing...


Blossom and Violet eating out of my hand :-)



Time for Dinner...
Turkey, Dressing, Dumplings, Green Beans, Corn, 
Sweet Potatoes, Rolls, Cranberry Salad...



We brought Mom in...








Robbie's second plate, or was that third....?


We will probably make a short day of it...
Mom and Dad went right to a nap after dinner..
we ate around 1...
I am sure Dad will want "supper" when he wakes up
so I will make him some chicken noodle soup...

Lanny and I will watch the end of the Order of the Phoenix 
and probably start the next Harry Potter...
Half Blood Prince.

Mom has had a good day. Very little confusion 
and she cleaned her plate at dinner!!
Thank you for your prayers.

Oh, the bunnies are eating out of my hand and allow a pet or two...
It's just the second full day!!!
they will be pets in no time :-)

God bless you One and ALL!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Goodnight and Sleep Tight...
Sweet Dreams!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... June 30

Quiet Time...  🌿🌺 “For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a fut...