Monday, November 28, 2022

Monday on the Mountain... November 28

Quiet Time...

“Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, 
the conviction of things not seen.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11‬:‭1‬ ‭ESV‬‬ 
*****

Sharing some pictures of Sadie's baptism last night...



Praise the Lord!!!


*****
Dad was up and waiting...
made him a couple Sausage Biscuits...


Settled down with just my fur kids 'til Lanny got up...


5:45 I tended to the Microgreens...
watered, checked the roots, all that Microgreen stuff :-)


Started some bread...
we sure go thru it!!
I do share with Rob and Molly and Paula tho,
so it's probably just about right!



In for first rise...


Heading out to the Flock and Fluffle!





Freeze Dry cycle finished with the Spiralized Squash ...
I put it in a bag for an hour or so to make sure there is no moisture left 
and then will vacuum seal it in a big jar...


Bread's first rise looks great!


Measure out for 4 equal loaves...



In the oven for second rise...


Made the men a Bacon, Pepper and Onion Omelet 
with Toast and Jelly...


Sparkley and Berry Day!





Bread's Done and ready for Turkey Salad Sandwich filling!!


LOVE left over turkey for salad!



I take Rob a loaf uncut, but Paula likes hers sliced.
And I end up with two loaves here...


Helped Mom walk out to the Bay Doors for a little sun...



Paula had cataract surgery on one eye this morning 
so joined us in her Pirate Patch :-)


The sky was gorgeous today!!


I LOVE clouds!!


Sassy is in the box... 
I think there's more than one egg under her right now :-)


...they are hoping I have some goodies...



And I did!
They enjoyed the Pea and Sunflower Microgreens today...



And the chickies got a treat when Lanny hauled in another load of horse manure 
from our Stables... Paula has been dumping in a special spot since we moved here and Lanny is taking the oldest pile...
Excellent compost for the garden! 
And the chickens love the bugs and worms that are in it!



Three eggs today...
hope there are more...






So far I have done 3 batches in the Freeze Dryer... 
apples, bell peppers and squash...
ALL are fabulous!
I think I am LOVIN' this machine!!!


Microgreen Salad for tonight...
Green leaf lettuce, cucumbers, sunflower and pea micro greens...


I will drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar,
add some salt, pepper and garlic and
YUM!!!



I am also making Chicken Pot Pie 
in my new Marquette Castings Dutch Oven!!



Drop Biscuits on top...
Man! Yummy and very filling!!!



All the chores are done...
It is JAMMIE TIME!!
We finished the Harry Potter series 
and Lanny said it is time to start the Christmas movies... 
you will be surprised what some of our Christmas movies are.
Not sure what he will start with so I will tell you tomorrow :-)

God bless you ALL!!!
Goodnight and Sweet Dreams!


Then my people will live in a peaceful habitation,
And in secure dwellings and in undisturbed resting places;
Isaiah 32:18









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... May 10

Quiet Time... “O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, in a dry and weary land ...