Thursday, November 10, 2022

Thursday on the Mountain... November 10

Quiet Time...

“I sought the Lord, and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to Him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭34‬:‭4‬-‭5‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****
Daddy slept in until around 5:30 so I was just about finished 
with my Bible Study/Quiet Time :-)
I made him a Breakfast Burrito for his 6 AM breakfast...



Fed the fur kids at 6 as well...


Maggie in her private dining area since she is such a selfish little eater!


Headed out to the flock...




Dad slept thru breakfast at 8 so I gave him a cake donut around 9:30.
Lanny ate some yogurt and a banana for his 8 AM breakfast.

Then at lunch time I made Grilled Cheese Sandwiches...



After lunch Lanny and Dad went to the dump, to Home Depot and to our friend Wendy's house to pick up some stuff she gave to us...



Paula was out on this sunny afternoon washing her truck!



My fur babies keep a close eye on me when I am out in the big barn...



Sparkley Day...


The chickens saw me coming...



Berry Time!


Well, I got my greenhouse... 
some assembly required...


But I DID IT!!!
All by myself!!
There is also a plastic cover to keep in humidity 
but I don't think I am going to use it right now. 
We also bought lights that Lanny will install over the shelves...


These are the items Wendy sent me today...


This is the cutest kitchen table... pull outs and a drawer...
I wish I could use it in the kitchen!!!
I will find a special place out here in the Common Area...


And a cool metal desk with a drawer....


Lanny ran down to Oak Ridge Hardwood 
and got some Playground mulch...
gorgeous Poplar!
Freshened up the dog area...


We had Mexican Ramen for supper...
Just Ramen Noodles, a can of Black Beans, 
a jar of home canned Chicken Breast, a can of Corn 
and some of my homemade Taco Seasoning Mix...
SO YUMMY!!
Also a Microgreen Salad. 
We are lovin' the Microgreen Salads...


Mom has an upset tummy this evening.
Say a prayer for her.
She really is getting very feeble...


So... ready for our evening at the Movies...
Last night was Star Trek First Contact....
So tonight will be Star Trek Insurrection...

Goodnight Family and Friends!!
God bless you...
God bless America...
and
Sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... July 7

  Quiet Time... 🌳🌿 “And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among...