Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Wednesday in the Wood... November 9

Quiet Time...

 “Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, 
since love covers a multitude of sins.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭4‬:‭8‬ ‭ESV‬‬

*****
Dad was up and ready for his first breakfast...
two Sausage Biscuits...



Had all three of my canine fur babies this morning...



And then my two legged honey joined us :-)


Max waiting for his morning cuddle from me as I move him from the bed to the living room chair...


Meds Day...
Filling Mom and Dads med compartments for the week..


Out to the flock...



Morning Moon...






Made some Biscuits and Gravy for Breakfast...



Mom wanted one too...
and she had to comb her hair and get pretty before she ate...



I took out the spent Microgreen soil and threw it in the garden...
the chickens and ducks will spread it out real good...


Got Mom's new rug...
it is NOT shag so none of us will be tripping on it!


I made Corn Dogs for lunch...
Forgot to take a picture.
Sometimes I am running back and forth between Mom's room and the kitchen 
dealing with her and with the men 
and I hardly know whether I am coming or going :-)

*****

Lanny is finishing up the first hutch and will start on the other two tomorrow...

The Chicken Equivalent of the Ice Cream Truck!





Oriental Chicken and Broccoli over Rice for Supper...
and Microgreen Salad with Ginger Dressing...



Chores are done...
We are both ready to call it a day.

Dad's shower nurse came today and they have a two hour minimum and will do just about anything you need done in that time... so I had her clean their bathroom and feather dust their rooms... she loves to talk so they ALL had a big time. 
I think it is good for Mom and Dad to have someone else to talk to 
besides me and Lanny and Paula!!

We watched Star Trek Generations last night...
the one where Kirk and Picard team up to save the universe :-)
and also the one where Kirk dies... :-(

Tonight we will watch the Next Generation Crew in First Contact. 
...it is one of our favorite ST movies!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless America...
we sure need it!!!

Sweet Dreams...

“He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; 
I will be exalted among the nations, 
I will be exalted in the earth.”
Psalm 46:10 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... July 4

Quiet Time...  🕊️🐑 “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be abl...