Friday, December 16, 2022

Friday on the Farm / December 16

Quiet Time...

"Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, 
forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you."
 ‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭4‬‬:‭32‬ ‭NASB
*****
Had to share some pictures I took last night
of this nutty baby ...
she is SO spoiled...
She is leaned up against her Daddy
while we watched TV...




Love her little heart :-)


*****

Mom buzzed me a couple times in the night
but I went right back to sleep afterwards...

Dad was up when I came into the living room...
ready for his Breakfast Burrito...


Settled in with my Pack...
Mags and Murph not touching 
but under the same blanket :-)


It was a little later this morning when I got to the greens...
6 AM... 


One more day under weights...



Moved Max to the living room...


...the pups had to wait til I was done with the greens
AND til I made the bed...
they were NOT amused :-)

So, FIRE ME :-)



Binding the calendars...
We will have our little "party" on Sunday 
so I needed to get them finished...




Out to the Flock and Fluffle...



Beggars!



Bacon, Egg, Cheese, Bell Peppers and Onion Omelets...
And Toast, of course...



Busy morning, 
forgot to take pictures...
Made the men Fried Baloney Sandwiches for lunch...


Sparkley Day...
I am giving the grains a rest 
so the water is higher in sugar content and no raisins...


One egg so far today...
FREELOADERS for sure!!


I cut, filed and painted Momma's nails.
RED!!


Grrrr :-)


Look what I just got!!
Sylvia loved Santa :-)


One more egg...
still 13 freeloaders out there!


We are getting a hospital bed for Mom...
Lanny and I moved her Queen bed out 
and we are just waiting for the delivery...
had a few minor hitches (of course)...


So Dad and Lanny went down to Domino's for 
PIZZA!!!

I am BEAT!!!
Busy, busy trying to get Mom situated...
something new...


It will all come together...


Anyway,
I am putting on my Jammies and I don't know if we will have time for a movie or not...
I will let you know.

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless us, Every One...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🇺🇸♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...