Monday, December 19, 2022

Monday on the Mountain... December 19

Quiet Time...

"The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: 
they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, 
upon them hath the light shined." 
Isaiah 9:2 KJV
*****
Mom only buzzed once but I had that crazy afib that kept me awake most of the night... needless to say, after the excitement of yesterday (I had SUCH a great time prepping and enjoying our gathering) AND the heart keeping me awake, 
I am wiped out today.

Dad was in the bed and didn't get up until after 6 
so we got to sit for our Quiet Time mostly undisturbed...



Max wanted some lovin'...


He INSISTED on it!! :-)





Took care of the Microgreens...




Made the bed and fed the children...
Put up some of the dishes and decorations from yesterday 
and then headed out to the other children...


Look at that sky!!!



So beautiful!!!


Lanny and I ate a bowl of cereal...
Dad slept thru his second breakfast 
so I gave him some Panetone when he woke up around 9:30...

Two eggs later in the morning...


For lunch we had some Ham Sandwiches and chips...
I also gave the men the left over shrimp...
Lanny and I sat down for a few minutes 
before Brenna, Mom's physical therapist came...


For supper I hydrated some of the rotisserie chicken 
that we had freeze dried...
Yummy, just like fresh!

Added some Taters, Green Beans 
and Carrots and Microgreen Salad.
Hit the spot!



Chores are done...
when I went out to put the chicken feed away
I found these!!
So FIVE eggs today!



We are ready to wind down for the evening...
Tonight, Facing the Giants is on the Big Screen...

Goodnight Family and Friends!!!
God bless us, Every One...
Sweet Dreams...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...