Sunday, December 18, 2022

Sunday, a Family Day on the Farm... December 18

Quiet Time...

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; 
and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God." 
1 John 4:7 KJV
*****
Mom buzzed me one time in the night...
short and sweet and then right back to bed...
Dad was up at 3:30... :-)
Two Sausage Biscuits for him...


And then to the couch!!!



Microgreens...
these are out of the dark...




Moved Max of course...



Lots going on today...
It is our Christmas Gathering today,
so I am busy in prep!
We didn't get to have one last year so I am very excited.
Most of the grandkids cannot make it but my boys and their wives can...
Love it!!!

*****

...out to the Flock and Fluffle...






Sparkley and Berries...



Fed Dad and Lanny some Pancakes on a Stick...




Then I got busy!!!





Must have shrimp!




Spiced Cider...


Lots of Candy!!!






24 Loaves of Banana Bread...
to hand out...


And Homemade Soap...


Paula is getting Mom ready
while I finish the cooking...


Sadie came home from church with Papaw...



Olivia and Sadie...


I am SO glad to get a Christmas Picture of the kids this year...


This is a re-enactment of when Sadie threw fits two Christmases in a row..
She was a toddler...
I need to find the pictures and put them side by side...









Chicken Nuggets, Sausage Balls
and Pigs in a Blsnket...











Beggars...



















Calendars...






The house is quiet...
took me two hours to clean up,
but I took scraps out to the chickens and they were thrilled...
And the ducks were entertaining...




Three eggs today...


Made Dad his usual Sunday night "dinner"...
Chicken Noodle Soup.
Lanny and I are FULL!!    

Chores are done...
Lanny is already in his Jammies and I am heading that way.
We are going to watch Courageous tonight.

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless us, Every One!!
Sweet Dreams...

“The bow cannot be always bent without fear of breaking. 
Repose is as needful to the mind as sleep to the body… 
Rest time is not waste time. 
It is economy to gather fresh strength.” 
Charles Spurgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...