Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Tuesday on Waldens Mountain... December 20

Quiet Time...

"Ye are the light of the world. 
A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 
Matthew 5:14 KJV
*****
Nightly ritual...

Mom buzzed me only once during the night...
Daddy was up when I came into the living room ...
I laid in a few extra minutes :-)


We had a nice Quiet Time 
and at 5:45 I headed for the Microgreen garden :-)





Made the bed, fed the kids
and it's bread day...





Ready for first rise...


Also cooking a big pot of rice to freeze dry.
It will be SO convenient just to add hot water and have rice instantly!!!



Time for the Flock and Fluffle...






Gonna make some Cinnamon Rolls as well...
Rob and Molly LOVE 'EM 
and Nolan is there too so it will be a nice breakfast for them...



The ground beef is ready to be stored.
I am amazed that when I add a little warm water it tastes like I just fried it up.
I am SOLD on freeze drying!!!


Ready to shape and put in the warm oven for second rise...



The rice is ready for the regular freezer 
and then tomorrow I will put the trays in the freeze dryer.
You don't have to pre-freeze but it just saves some time in the dryer.



Sparkley Day...
Berries for the birds...



Cinnamon Rolls are rising...




Mom got a lovely new gown 
from Molly and Robbie for her birthday yesterday...
BIRTHDAY NUMBER 92!


Resting for just a few minutes...
between bake times...



Bread is done!!


Cinnamon Rolls are ready to bake...


Sugar was nearly buried in the coop flakes...
I guess it is warm down there because of the composting that is going on...


Freeze dried carrots vacuum sealed in jars...


Iced the rolls and put them in smaller containers...


Mom had new jammies so she came out to join us and show them off :-)




We had MimiLada's, Lanny made Guacamole, 
and Microgreen Salad...
YUM!!!


Chores are done...
I am ready for Jammies and a Movie...
Tonight will be Fireproof...
Kirk Cameron...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams...


In peace I will lie down and sleep, 
for you alone, O LORD, will keep me safe. 
Psalm 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...