Saturday, December 10, 2022

Saturday on the Mountain... December 10

Quiet Time...

“Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, 
God abides in him, and he in God.”

‭‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭15‬ ‭ESV‬‬ 

*****
Mom buzzed me around 1 am but went right back to bed and so did I...
Dad was up at 1 but not when I got up at 3:45 :-)
I fixed his goodies except for his Sausage Biscuits...


They were waiting patiently for me to sit...




Dad got up around 4:30 so only one interruption :-)
Mostly quiet Quiet Time...


5:45 Microgreen Time...
look how these sprouts are pushing up 14 pounds.
It is still amazing to me!
Time to go into Black Out...




Maxey waiting for his cuddle..


Straight to his Daddy's arms...



Fed the fur kids,
made the bed,
folded some towels I left in the dryer...
Headed out to the Flock and Fluffle...









Treats for the bunnies...




Browned some ground beef and prepped it for the Freeze Dryer...
I prefreeze in the regular freezer 
and it cuts the drying time in the freeze dryer...


Haircut time for the Microgreens...



I got two big bags... 
one for us and one for Rob and still have half of this tray for tomorrow!


Max brought a gift...
so I gave it to the chickens...


The Sussex in the front is running with it,
but the little raptor on the left ends up with it in a flash.


You cannot see it because it happened so fast,
but Pepper grabbed that mole, ran and swallowed it whole...
The others hardly knew what happened :-)


Sparkley Day...


Berries for the flock...




Made the men some Biscuits and Bacon Gravy...
also some homemade Grape Jelly...


Scooped out the hutches...
the does are MESSY!
Thumper goes in one corner but they just let it rip all over!


I got them some litter boxes...
I am told that they will use them...
we shall see (I'll keep you posted) :-)




Kitchen scraps out to the garden for the flock...



We are going to move the cook stove out to the patio 
so I can start cooking on this beauty!!!
Lanny is working on the rusty parts...
I am very excited!!!



He is taking as much apart as he can to cut down on the weight.
This thing weights a TON!!!



Made some Deli Chicken Sandwiches for lunch...



Then we sat down for a little rest...
we haven't be napping much lately...
so much to do.
But occasionally it is just a treat!



Took out a little lettuce for the flock ...
gave some to the rabbits too...




... dogs were keeping an eye on me...


I went all out for supper tonight...
CORNDOGS!!! :-)
Actually, Mom LOVES 'EM!!


The men do too...
I was just tired and didn't want to cook...
I like them too :-)


Chores are done...
It is that time of day...
Jammies and the Big Screen...

we watched the first Santa Clause last night 
so I guess we will watch the second one tonight :-)
I've never been a Tim Allen fan but he is OK as Santa...

Goodnight Family and Friends...

God bless us, Every One...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... October 4

Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, ...