Sunday, December 11, 2022

Sunday on the Farm... December 11

Quiet Time...

“Clap your hands, all peoples! 
Shout to God with loud songs of joy!”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭47‬:‭1‬ ‭ESV‬‬
*****
Mom slept all night...
Dad was up when I came into the living room...
I fixed his coffee and meds and made him a Breakfast Burrito...
and Mom buzzed as I was finishing up with Daddy...


When I got those two settled in
I snuggled between Maggie and Mitzi...


...til Murphy came in...
Maggie moved over to get under the red blanket 
and Murphy by my legs under the animal print...
Mitzi didn't budge!


5:45 MicroGreen time...
These are about ready to harvest already!




I won't go into details but I made a BIG mess in my regular dehydrator...
Learned a valuable lesson...
Lanny had to take it apart and clean up the fan and motor.
It's good as new...
It will NOT happen again...


Made the bed, fed the furry children,
cleaned on the dehydrator trays...
Messy, busy morning...

Headed out to the Flock and Fluffle...
Very foggy and misty rain...






Made the Men some Fried Eggs, Sausage and Toast...



Sat down to watch a little of Calvary's Morning Service 
on their website while my soup was simmering...
had my two little book ends...


I have no name for my soup... I used to just empty the freezer 
but now days we don't have left overs so I just start opening my home canned stuff: chicken breast, mixed veggies, spinach 
and diced tomatoes (the tomatoes were store bought)... 
It is always YUMMY! 
Because I start with home canned bone broth!!


Microgreen Salad...


... and Cornbread...





Small crowd today... Molly was at her Moms so it was just the six of us...



Two eggs from my girls...


Making some Chocolate Chip Cookies...



Mom didn't want "supper"
so she drank her Boost Plus
and ate a warm chocolate chip cookie.


Lanny had a Sandwich made with shredded Short Ribs from the other night
and Dad had his usual Sunday Night Dinner:
Chicken Noodle Soup.


Chores are done...
Lanny is "off" tonight.
We will watch the third Santa Claus...

Goodnight Sweet Family and Friends...
as Tiny Tim says...
God bless us, Every One!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... October 4

Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, ...