Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Tuesday on the Farm... December 13

Quiet Time...

“Those who sow in tears 
shall reap with joyful shouting.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭126‬:‭5‬ ‭NASB
*****
This is what Lanny has been working on...
I took these last night.
He has scrubbed the rust 
and cleaned the oven with oven cleaner...


It is just about ready!!


I just cannot wait to start cooking on this baby...
we believe it can burn both coal and wood...


*******
Mom buzzed me three times during the night 
but I was able to go back to sleep fairly quick...
Dad was up and waiting at 3:45...
Made him a Breakfast Burrito to go with his coffee today...


Started Thessalonians today...



Bible Study wears Maggie out :-)


5:45...
Microgreens...
These are nearly ready to come out of the dark...
One more day.


Cabbage is growing nicely...


I will harvest the rest of these today or tomorrow...


Max waiting to be forcibly moved
out of our bed :-)


Waiting for breakfast...


Cafeteria is open!


Lined up nicely...



Full tummys...
and then back to their best work...
SLEEP!


Making some No Bake Cookies...



Made Daddy some Pancakes for Breakfast...



Then Lanny and I headed down the hill 
to pick up our new glasses at Walmart...


But we stopped at Freddy's first!!!


YUM!!




We picked up some things for Paula at Walmart...
she needed the ingredients for her Scotch-a-Roos!!!
Best Christmas candy around!!!!

We also went to Aldi's for a few things...
I mostly shop with InstaCart these days 
so doing it "in person" felt a bit strange after so long!!

We saw Oreo on the way home...


And I think he saw us!


And the Camels!




I love living next door to a Zoo!!!


This is my barn greenhouse work area...


Prepping two trays for more greens...


One Salad Blend and one Broccoli...
they will go under weight for 3 or 4 days...


One egg today...
15 hens and only one egg!....
FREELOADERS!!!


I heated up Sundays soup and added some macaroni to it...
I wasn't hungry at all after a big burger at Freddy's 
but the rest of the crew had to eat :-)

Chores are done...
I am ready to put on my Jammies
and settle down with my Pack!

Tonight is Ben Hur...
Charlton Heston!!!
A favorite!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless us, Every One!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🇺🇸♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...