Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Wednesday in the Wood... December 14

Quiet Time...

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: 
and again I say, Rejoice." 
Philippians 4:4 KJV
*****
Last night on the monitor...
Daddy telling Momma goodnight...


Mom buzzed me only once last night...

Daddy was up when I came into the living room...
I fixed him a couple Biscuit Roll Ups...


...and headed for the couch...
My two Bible Study Buddies cuddled in the covers...


And then my two legged Bible Study Buddy
joined us around 4:30...


5:45 Microgreen Time...
First day in the light...


This one will be harvested today...




What a look...
Don't turn the light on Mommy...


Made the bed, fed the fur kids
Decanted the Sparkley...


Meds Day...
thank goodness they don't have a lot of medicine...


Out to the Flock and Fluffle..
Misting rain...





Gave the bunnies some feed and water...



Making Candy today...




Rolling out the Powdered Sugar dough...


For Peanut Butter Pinwheels...


I'll put the roll in the fridge for a few minutes and then cut it...


Making messes...


My pin"wheels" are never round,
but they taste just as good :-)


Lanny is still working on the stove.
It is SO gorgeous!!!


Making Peanut Butter Fudge...



And Chocolate Fudge...



Lanny is making a big batch of Guacamole to Freeze Dry...


YUM!!!
Had to give it a taste test!



I'll pre-freeze it in bags so it will fit on the trays.
We will probably make a few more batches before we put it in the freeze dryer...


For supper we had Popcorn Shrimp, Fries, 
Green Beans and Microgreen Salad!


Janie just sent me this clip from a Club Dance Christmas show 
many, many years ago :-)


It has been pouring the rain all day...
What a mess!!

I've been in the kitchen all day so I am ready to call it quits...
We will watch the end of Ben Hur tonight...
It is a long one and we rarely get thru it in one sitting :-)

Goodnight Family and Friends!
We love you, one and all...

God bless us, Every One!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...