Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... December 28

Quiet Time...

"Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; 
for He is faithful that promised;" 
Hebrews 10:23 KJV
*****
Mom slept thru the night and buzzed me around 4 
as I was getting Dad's morning stuff together... worked very well :-)

Had my two black bookends...
under the blankets of course...


I have to harvest the top two today...


Meds day for Mom and Dad...


Made the bed, fed the kids and headed out to the Flock and Fluffle...
another cold one!!!





Fed the men some Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast and then Grilled Cheese for lunch.
I have been in slow motion this week.
And I keep forgetting to take pictures...

Lanny and I took a really nice snooze after lunch.
I think we may be in need because we have enjoyed this nap thing for several days this week :-)




For supper I made some Buffalo Chicken Sliders.
My friend Wendy sent me a recipe and it turned out pretty good.
Even Mom and Dad were able to eat them!!
without a fork and knife :-)





Chores are done...
I am ready for a movie and some popcorn :-)
Lanny still hasn't decided what we will watch...
I'll let you know tomorrow :-)

I guess I need to confess what I did this evening after dinner.
I went out to set a rat trap for the rats that I have been seeing in the coop cam.
The chickens LOVE cheese and so they were really bothering me for it and I dropped a little which sent them into a frenzy... well, I loaded the trap and put it under the milk crate not thinking that the hens KNEW what was in that trap... Nebula stuck her head thru the hole quicker than I could think it and was caught in the trap. This all happened in just a couple seconds and is hilarious now, but at the time I figured I had killed my chicken! She was jumping around with her head thru the opening in the milk crate and the trap tripped over her head and I had to grab her and somehow release the trap... she was totally unphased and continued to eat the shredded cheese that spilled out. I keep checking on her but she is fine. Never a dull moment. Paula said I should have taken a picture!!!!!

Goodnight sweet Family and Friends...
I'll perk back up in a day or two.

Oh, Lanny just came thru with The Blind Side...
a good one :-)

Sweet Dreams!

"There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... October 6

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 ““Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.” ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭6...