Saturday, February 11, 2023

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... February 11

Quiet Time...

"Even there shall thy hand lead me, 
and Thy right hand shall hold me." 
Psalm 139:10 KJV
*****
Mom buzzed several times, starting at 10:30...
The last time was 3:30, and Dad was up...
but I went back in and laid down for 15 more minutes 
and by 3:45 Dad had gone back to bed...


I got his stuff ready 

and settled down on the couch for my Quiet Time...


The were waiting for me :-)


Dad got up around 6 but I had time to check 

on the Microgreens first and get them watered 

and loved on a little :-)

Day 2 in the light...



Very little germination in yesterdays tray...


Lots in the tray I planted on the 9th!!


Even some tiny roots poking thru...




Making bread...



Sparkley Day...


Made some Banana Bread as well 

but the bananas were not overripe enough...

it's a bit dry... I love when the bananas are mushy 

and then the bread is super moist...


Rising...


Flock and Fluffle Time...




Penny's egg...



Made the men some Fried Eggs, Sausage, 

Toast and Banana Bread...



Gave them some peas, green beans and corn...

they love and need veggies too!!


Looking thru the kitchen window...




White Bread is done...


Cleaned the Rabbit Hutches...

Thumper...



Violet...



Blossom...



Two more eggs from the hens...

and three more when I went back out later...

6 today!


Tiffany came up and trimmed all the dogs nails today...

well, six of them. Mitzi and Corky didn't get theirs done...



This is Mom's dog Casey...

Didn't take any pictures of Maggie or Murphy...

Maggie was a handful!!!

But they all did great!

Didn't feel like cooking so I made Hot Dogs...
around here that is a TREAT!!!



Chores are done...
We watched Mummy last night 
so tonight will be Mummy 2...

I'm still feeling rather puny and my back sides are hurting...
hope it isn't going into the kidneys...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams!!

"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High 
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty."
Psalm 91:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... July 6

Quiet Time...  🦋🌎 “The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them. You have a strong...