Sunday, February 19, 2023

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... February 19

Quiet Time...

"I can do all things through Christ 
which strengtheneth me." 

Philippians 4:13 KJV

*****

Mom buzzed at 2:30... I think I did get back to sleep for a bit :-)

Dad was up... Burrito time... 


He has head phones 
that we can hear out here in the rest of the house :-)
but it helps him to hear a little of what is going on.
He's is watching racing at 4 AM!




Only one days difference in growth here...

These two go into black out today...


Different holes in the bottom (less) but still good roots...


Day two germination...


One days difference in Black out...
Microgreens grow FAST!
About 10-12 days and they are ready for harvest.



Sparkley Day...


Flock and Fluffle Time...


 I LOVE clouds...
They always remind me of God...
He so often made Himself known in the clouds...
So beautiful!!!




Penny....


Anonymous.... :-)



Little bulldozers!!!


Made the men Fried Duck Eggs, 
Sausage Patty and Toast...



Started two more small trays...


Lanny added more wood ash to their Dust Bath...
they LOVE it when the sun shines on it...
which is all day if it is sunny :-)



Violet snoozing while I clean the hutches...
she is now using her litter box!!!
So it is so easy to clean hers and Thumpers hutch!!!



Blossom, however, is NOT using her litter box...
Perhaps she will learn.
It took Violet a while...


Sitting down with my two fur magnets watching church on the computer while the Casserole was baking...
I loved the songs today... I sang every one Bruce!!!


Sadie is in the choir now...
I wish I could be...
She is directly behind Bruce...


She and Faye praying together before the service...


Cheese is melting and it's almost time for
MimiLada's and the Family....
But I got to thinking...
this is made with flour tortillas, not corn, 
so technically it is more like a burrito and not an enchilada...
Should we perhaps call it MimiRRitos instead of MimiLadas :-)


My BOYS!!!


Paula talked Mom into joining us at the table...













I look so little next to these two!!!


Took some left over shredded lettuce out to my babies...
I am so glad the rooster is gone and I can go out and love on them!!!


Oh BOY!!!


Four more!



Tomato time...
these chickies aren't spoiled!!!




Max, the Watch Cat!





It was so pretty...
I just sat out there with the feathered kids for awhile...


Murphy wanted out really bad!



Paula bringing up tools...
shutting down for the evening...
they are still working on the new pasture for the horses...



Lanny runs the mower a few times a week 
to keep it in tip top shape...




Gave the boys some carrots...



And my babies were waiting for me...
I cannot leave the house without them standing at the door 
watching and waiting...
they can usually see me when I am out in the big barn 
or parking lot...



Made Daddy some Chicken Noodle Soup 
and Lanny wanted my homemade Pizza Sauce on Toast 
(I added a couple Pepperoni slices)... go figure! 
He loves my pizza sauce!


So, day is done,
gone the sun... well almost :-)
We are ready to call it done...

Tonight we will watch 
Star Trek The Movie 2009...
the newer ones...

We will be in Star Trek mode for another week at least :-)

Goodnight Family and Friends!
God bless you all, and we love you!!!

Sweet Sleep...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...