Thursday, February 16, 2023

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... February 16

Quiet Time...

"For I have satiated the weary soul, 
and I have replenished every sorrowful soul." 
Jeremiah 31:25 KJV

*****
Mom buzzed a couple times...
I was able to go back to sleep :-)
Dad was up when she buzzed at 2:30 
but was back in bed at 3:45...
he slept til about 5:45...




Maggie doesn't know she is that close :-)



Pretty!!


2 days in Black Out!!!


This one is ready to go into Black Out...


2 Day Germination...


I am going to cut the lettuce completely today...

it is just about spent...


Out to the critters...


I took them the Microgreen roots and stems...

And part of a soft cucumber...



Duck egg...

anonymous :-)


Penny's egg...


And two night eggs from the hens...


Lanny is ready to put the stove pipe up and thru the awning...



Made the men some French Toast Sticks and Sausage 

and Mom and I ate a stick too... without syrup...


Getting the pipe ready to go thru...


On warmer days like today they move around a bit, 

but I still don't feed them until the water is above 54 degrees...


Waiting at the gate...



They follow me like I am the Pied Piper!

I love it!!



Perfect!!


Still thinking about a name...


I don't know where the time has gone this afternoon... 
we are still dealing with the freeze dryer and customer support
 and I didn't take any pictures of anything today
except the vacuum pump and trays and chamber...
*****
I warmed up the Pork and Noodles from last night for lunch.
And the men loved it as much as they did last night :-)
Mom and I split a Chicken Sandwich...

Then Lanny worked some more on the stove pipe 
and had to run down to Lowe's to get a part.

We had Fish Sticks, Garbanzo Pasta with Tomatoes, 
Green Beans and Carrots, Biscuits and Microgreen Salad...
Pudding for Dessert...

Lanny just ran down to pick up a prescription for me. 
I feel better but the test still shows infection 
so I will do the round of antibiotics... as much as I HATE them...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God bless you one and all!!!
Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...