Saturday, March 18, 2023

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... March 18

Quiet Time...

"Be not wise in thine own eyes: 
Fear the LORD, and depart from evil." 
Proverbs 3:7 KJV
*****
Up and At 'Em!

Waiting patiently.

Murphy usually snuggles under our bedspread 

for a little while before he comes in to join me...


All three...


One more day in Black Out...


One more day under weights...


I need to plant a few more trays...

I did plant another large tray this afternoon...


My meats are not ready to put into the freeze dryer.

They need a little more deep freeze time.

SO.... it's candy time!

Candy only takes about 4 hours...


Flock and Fluffle Time...





It's kinda like an Easter Egg Hunt for duck eggs in the morning...

they are often hiding behind and under stuff :-)


Lanny even found one a little later in the brush pile...

Ducks will lay anywhere!



Fried Eggs, Sausage and Toast...

Lanny wanted me to show you his MasterPiece...
Salsa and Duck Eggs on Toast...



Making some Cinnamon Raisin Bread for us...

All the bread I made last week was sold and I want some for us!

I will freeze ours and it is really better to me after it's frozen.

It seems to be more moist...



Lanny working hard on the goat sleeping shelves...


Wow, what a rise!




Max is helping him rest 

and I an sure he is supervising his work :-)




I am getting 10 to 13 eggs a day from these girls!

Famous last words...

we only got 8 today...


Deli Turkey Sandwich and Chips for lunch...


I threw out some Bananas for the feathered kids!



Also making us some Herb Bread...


Lots of Garlic, Onion, Italian Seasoning and Microgreens!


Cleaned the Rabbit Hutches...




I try to go in to Mom every 15-20 minutes 
and make her drink some water. She has such a hard time
 drinking or eating without choking. 
I am thickening everything and using special cups... 
I am still able to feed her three or four times a day
with pureed baby food...
I cannot understand what she is saying most of the time. 
I know it has to be frustrating to her. 
Continue to lift her up...peace and comfort 
is what I pray for her...

*****
Ready for the oven!


YUM!


We had Chicken Strips, Steamed Broccoli,

Beets (I LOVE beets) and Mac and Cheese...



Chores are mostly done...

Lanny is still out in his shop working on his MULE...

He is having some trouble with the 4 wheel drive...

I am not sure what will be on the big screen tonight.

I'll let you know tomorrow :-)

Goodnight Family and Friends!

God bless and Sweet Dreams!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... June 25

Quiet Time...  🐑♥️ “Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens an...