Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... March 19

Quiet Time...

"beareth all things, believeth all things, 
hopeth all things, endureth all things." 
1 Corinthians 13:7 KJV
*****
Wake up sleepy heads...

90 minutes Bible Study Time and then to the greens...

checked them all, watered, misted and spoke kindly to them...

they are all doing well :-)



Waiting for the 6am Breakfast Bell!


Sparkley Day...


Boy, it's COLD out there!




Easter egg hunt...


James and Tasha came over to visit with Mom and to eat lunch.

I was so glad to see them that I didn't take a lot of pictures...


Mom knew them and smiled a lot...

she even talked a bit and we could understand some of it...


We had a Chili Ramen thingy that I threw together 

(My home canned Chili Sauce, Ramen Noodles, 

Sweet Yellow Corn, Black Beans)... 

I have decided you can do ANYTHING with Ramen :-)

Added Cornbread, a Microgreen Salad, 

some Home Made Fudge and Cupcakes and YUM!!

After they left Lanny and I sat down on the couch 

and did the lazy day nap thing...

I was really tired...

I made Dad and Lanny some Chicken Noodle Soup for "supper",

fed Mom her Pears and Spinach Puree :-)

I am ready for Jammies and a movie...

We watched Inception last night. Di Caprio and Levitt...

Strange but interesting movie. 

We have watched it four times 

and still cannot completely figure it out :-)


Not sure what Lanny has picked out for tonights movie...

I will let you know tomorrow...

Goodnight Y'all!

God bless and Sweet Dreams!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...