Sunday, March 5, 2023

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... March 5

Quiet Time...

"For where two or three are gathered together in My name, 
there am I in the midst of them." 
Matthew 18:20 KJV
*****
Mom buzzed me at 11 and 2...
that is happening quite often...
Dad got up around 4:10, ate his Biscuits 
and was back in bed by 4:20...
Oh well... :-)


Study time with my pack...


Ready to go into Black Out...



3 day germination...



Harvested the two small trays...

soil and roots for the chickies...


LOTS of micro greens...



Sparkley Day...


Flock, Fluffle and Fin Time...


My treat tray for the chickies...


They like their fermented feed first thing...


AND, they do like the greens!



And these two head straight for the water

first thing every morning!


Anna and Elsa...


I think this one is Gabby's...

no Penny today (so far)...

I may find one in the yard...


Made slaw for todays lunch...


We called the Dispatch Health service this morning...

Mom's UTI and yeast infection were giving her fits...

they sent Physician Assistants out (House Call)...

they checked her out, called in some prescriptions 

and bill the insurance...

it is a great service, especially in our situation!!!

*****

Chickies are loving the sunshine 

and the corn scratch I threw out!


Three eggs....


And number 4 from the hens...


Sloppy Joes, Slaw, Chips

and Microgreen Salad...








Yuk Chuk Time...

They crowd around me and I can hardly walk for them...

I don't want to step on any little feet
 
so it is a LONG trip out to the garden 

when I have anything in my hands :-)


This is getting cuter by the day!!!

We have some cute signs to put out 

when he gets it all stained and finished...

and I just can hardly wait til there are goats out here!!





Penelope was mad at me for disturbing her...

she was hiding 4 eggs under there...

10 so far today...


I did two batches of candy today...

Milk Duds, Taffy and Bit O'Honey...

and now the freeze dryer is loaded
 
with Normandy Veggies and Avocado Chunks...

I am SO happy the Freeze Dryer is working...

I made some Chicken Noodle Soup
 
for Dad and Lanny for their supper...

We filled the new SandBox with sand and ash...

I'll take pictures of the kids playing in it tomorrow...

it's been a busy day and I didn't take pictures of everything :-)

The chores are done...

I am more than ready 

to get into my Jammies
 
and call it a day!

Continuing tonight with Season 2 of The Chosen...

Goodnight Family and Friends...

God bless and Sweet Dreams!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... June 29

Quiet Time...   🌎🌿 “Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him.” Deuteronomy 33:12 “The Lord’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, fo...