Thursday, March 16, 2023

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... March 16

Quiet Time...

"But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you." 
1 Peter 5:10 KJV
*****
I slept in :-)


She was in an unusual mood this morning...


Her little tongue is often out :-)



Into the light!





Flock and Fluffle...





Two duck eggs...


Two more duck eggs...


And another duck egg...

WHAT?!

I guess it was buried yesterday 

and they uncovered it when they were digging 

their nest overnight.

I thought at first it was a chicken egg, 

but no...

it's a Penny egg!


And a night egg from one of the hens...




Banana time...





Harvested a tray of greens...



And sat it out for the chicks...


Mara sunning in the goat house...


Another egg...



I warmed up the left over Chicken and Mashed Potatoes 

for the Mens lunch...

*****

Stew Veggies and Mexican Veggies

out of the freeze dryer ready to package...

I am SO glad my freeze dryer is fixed!!!


Yuk Chuk time!




I am sure she is sitting on a little pile...

I haven't been able to get into this nest all day.


Another load into the freeze dryer...
more Mexican Veggies,
some Brussels sprouts,
Turnip Greens and Turnips...

Treating my flock...







Spaghetti for Dinner!!

I used freeze dried ground beef...

no difference!

A WINNER!!!




Threw some spaghetti out to my chickies...
they love that!!
This is what she was sitting on...
makes 12 for today 
(unless the one was hiding from yesterday) :-)


Well, we didn't watch 8 Seconds last night...
we watched Young Frankensten :-)
so I guess tonight will be 8 Seconds...
I will let you know :-)
Mom has been a little more responsive today.
She ate three meals (baby food) 
and drank a little more water than yesterday.
Continue to lift her up.
*****

Goodnight Family and Friends.
God bless and Sweet Dreams!!           
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... June 25

Quiet Time...  🐑♥️ “Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens an...