Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... April 16 ... Our Anniversary

Quiet Time...

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: 
he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die. Believest thou this?" 

John 11:25-26 KJV 

*****

Good morning...

Thumper (the middle hutch) is always up early with me :-)
Actually, Blossom is up today as well...
Violet loves to stay in her hay tunnel...


Study Time
with the Pack!!


You know my routine by now, right...
as I said... I love routines and even rutts :-)


Oops, they are calling me...
it is a little later in the morning 
than they like to stay "cooped" up :-)





Sparkly Time...



We are going to build a little ledge in the chicken coop for the ducks to lay their eggs under...
It is really hard to get eggs out from under this low goat ledge...


Lanny is working on some left over ham to make a soup, 
some for ham salad and some 
for today's Ham and Egg Breakfast :-)


I made them a Big Cheese and Pepper Omelet 
and some Fried Ham and Toast...


Cleaned the Rabbit Hutches...


Boiling the Ham Bone and the little Bits and Pieces 
for a big pot of soup later in the week.
We still have SO much Chicken left from yesterday 
so that is what we will have tonight!


Watching Calvary Morning Worship Service 
streaming on the TV...

For Lunch I warmed up some left over Pizza from Friday night...

It's always yummy warmed over...

Harvested some greens...


And of course the chickies get the tray!




Yesterday I had an even dozen eggs in one day...
Pepper is sitting on some in the nest 
so I don't know how many for today yet...
I may buy some fertile eggs for her to sit on 
if she continues to do this :-)


What's For Supper?!
Left Over Chicken!!!
Mixed Veggies and Beets!
Oh yea, and Microgreen Salad!!!



The plumbers will come tomorrow 
and hopefully get the water situation under control.
Lanny rigged up a sump pump in Robbies bathroom 
so we could leave the water on for longer periods of time, 
but it isn't ideal! I am ready for "normal" water!

Time for Jammies
and the second Indiana Jones...

Oh, we will go out to dinner one night this week 
for our Anniversary. We will work it out with Paula 
and any night is fine for us... 
it is always a treat to go out for dinner,
special occasion or not!!

Goodnight Family and Friends!
Continue to pray for Daddy...
today he told me he misses Mom...
he sleeps a lot and I guess it is sorrow...

God bless and Sweet Dreams!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... May 13

  🌳🍃 “For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face.  Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even ...