Monday, July 10, 2023

Monday on Walden's Mountain... July 10

Quiet Time...

"Give us this day our daily bread." 

Matthew 6:11 KJV 

*****

Good Morning Monday!


Study Time as usual...
except that I kept one eye on the Goat Cam...

Some Greens go into Black Out...


otherwise, all is the same...



Out to my sick Baby...



He is eating and I will continue 
to think of that as a positive sign...
Still not urinating that I witness 
and his belly seems large to me :-(


These two eat like little pig goats :-)


He is eating hay as he should...
no grains...



Sparkley Day...


Willie didn't even want a berry today and he usually does...
and he usually licks up the sparkley juice, but didn't today...
I am feeling helpless again...


Made the men some Eggs, Sausage and Toast...


Lanny brought up some branches 
and Willie did enjoy the Willow...
as I said, as long as he is eating I feel there is hope...




Shredded Cheese out of the Freeze Dryer and into jars...


Warmed up the left over Sketty for supper...
My heart is just NOT in it :-)



We fought to get some meds down him 
and he is so strong (especially for two old people :-)) 
and is now so wary of us period... 
of course he doesn't understand 
that we are trying to help...
continue to pray for us...

We did talk to someone with some experience 
in this sort of problem... thank you Pat for calling 
and introducing us!
He was very encouraging...
but that was before we tried to dose Willie!!
Now I am a little bit discouraged!
But God....

Ready to put on my jammies and watch a movie...
with my eye always on the Goat Cam :-)

Goodnight 
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...