Saturday, October 14, 2023

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 14

Quiet Time...

"The heavens declare the glory of God; 
And the firmament sheweth His handywork." 
Psalm 19:1 KJV
*****
Good Saturday Morning...

Dad was up so I got him all settled in with his medicine, his coffee and his Sausage Biscuits...
then I settled down with Maggie and Mitzi.
Murphy was still under the blankets in our bed with Lanny...



Even after Lanny came in Murphy stayed in the bedding :-)


Finally he came in to join us...
just about the time I was ready to get up to start my morning...


Sparkley Day...


Out to the Barnyard...


As usual,
they were waiting at the gate...



I gave the berries to the chickens and ducks this morning...



Had a nice handful of grubs ready this morning...



On the hunt...



Willow is getting her feathers in...


Lanny had a little visitor in his shop this morning.



I made Lanny a Breakfast Taco...


It looked so good that I made myself one as well :-)


I think Suzie likes the goats...
Maybe she even thinks she IS a goat :-)


Getting some trays of the chopped tomatoes I found at the UGO...
such a great buy and one of the really good things to freeze dry...


Getting some carrots ready for the horses...


Dandy loves them...



So does Takota :-)



Mitzi resting on the couch...


Made us some Tuna Sandwiches for lunch...


Then we sat down for a few minutes to put our feet up and rest...


My spoiled Fur Baby...





Decided to take these two out for a little walk-about...
They loved it...



And we met Lanny coming up from the back Sixty!

Had Left Over Hot Dogs for Supper...
I cut up the wieners and added them into the Hot Dog Sauce
and made open faced Dogs toasted under the broiler... 



Just as YUMMY as last night!


Chores are done...
kitchen is clean...
Barnyard is buttoned up for the evening...
time for Jammies and a movie...

We watched "The Rock" last night
so I think tonight will be "Con Air"...

Goodnight All!
God Bless
and 
Sweet Dreams!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... June 29

Quiet Time...   🌎🌿 “Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him.” Deuteronomy 33:12 “The Lord’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, fo...