Thursday, October 19, 2023

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... October 19

Quiet Time...

"For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; 
but My kindness shall not depart from thee, 
neither shall the covenant of My peace be removed, 
saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee." 

Isaiah 54:10 KJV 

*****

Good Morning Thursday...


Dad was up 
so I got him fixed up with his meds, his coffee 
and a couple Sausage Biscuits...

the I sat down with my critters...
Mags and Murph under the cover and Mitzi beside me...
My three little bundles...



Another day under the dome...
Black Out...


Second Day Germination...



Making some Cinnamon Raisin Bread for tomorrows orders...


Also some Skittles
in the Freeze Dryer...



Out to the Barnyard...


Maggie was certain that there was something out there...


My little Beggers...


Had some left over Popcorn...


And they love their corn scratch...






An invisible Wild Bunny...
at least he thought he was...


But once he moved
Luke spotted him 
but wasn't fast enough to catch him...
this one got away...



Lanny is still making some final adjustments 
on the winterizing of the coop...


Gave the men a Cinnamon Roll, Sausage Patty 
and Orange Slices for Breakfast...


I love Groot...
He holds my color pens in the kitchen...


Also making some White Bread 
for some orders tomorrow...




Cinnamon Raisin DONE!!!
Smelling Great!!!



For lunch I warmed up some Mimi Lada left overs...



And prepped some sliced Bell Peppers 
for the freeze dryer...


For Supper we had Fish Sticks, Fries, 
Macaroni and Tomato, Garlic Bread...



Chores are done...
I am ready for PJ's and a movie...
Lanny said tonight is
"American President"
Michael Douglas and Annette Bening...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... July 6

Quiet Time...  🦋🌎 “The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them. You have a strong...