Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... October 18

Quiet Time...

"Seek the LORD and His strength, 
seek His face continually." 

1 Chronicles 16:11 KJV 

*****

Good morning Wednesday!


Waiting and Waiting...


Mitzi got tired :-)
Dad was up so I had to get him situated...
made him a Breakfast Burrito today...


Then I sat down with these two girls...
Maggie snuggled under the cover...


Dad was eating his Breakfast Burrito with an audience...
Casey if food obsessed!!!


Murphy came in to the living room to make three...


And then Lanny joined us 
so we had our usual Pack for Bible Study...
minus Max... he was on our bed...



No changes in the Greens Room...
I think the lettuce might work well in this tray...
I have tried different ways and always get some,
but would love to figure out 
how to get enough fresh for salads in the winter...


Getting orders ready...
Paula and I will make the deliveries 
and then do some shopping...


Diced Tomatoes
out of the freeze dryer and ready to store...


Sparkley Day...


Out to the Barnyard...


Chickens and ducks waiting for me...
Seems someone is always waiting for me
hoping I bring food!!!
...becoming a habit!!








Gave the goats the berries today...


I will alternate day to day...
one day the goats, one day the feathered kids...



Made an Omelet, Sausage, 
Toast and Orange Slices for the men...



Paula and I headed down the hill around 10...
we made deliveries from one end of Oak Ridge to the other 
and then stopped at the Time Out Deli on Illinois...


We shared a Steak in a Sack 
and split orders of fries and mushrooms...
Hadn't been there in YEARS and it was really tasty!!


The men went to the dump 
and stopped at Hardees for Chicken Strips...

So none of us were super hungry this evening...
I made Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
for our supper  :-)


Chores are done...
ready to call it a day...

I am not sure what we will be watching tonight...
Lanny hasn't revealed it to me yet :-)
I'll let you know tomorrow...

*****
He just told me that tonight will be 
"Enemy of the State"... Will Smith

*****

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 3

Quiet Time...  🦉🍃 “Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up ...