Friday, November 24, 2023

Friday on Walden's Mountain... November 24

Quiet Time...

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom;
 teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord." 
Colossians 3:16 KJV
*****
Last night...
I need to lose a few pounds 
so I am going to try to crochet while we watch our movie 
instead of eat :-)
...it worked!!
No snacking!!!

*****
Good Friday Morning!!


Dad got up around 4:15...
I was ready...


I liked this...
in my Bible Study time this morning...
thought I'd share...

"Jesus became what we are...
so we could become what He is..."


Max was snuggled in the Bean Bag...
Mags and Murphy in the Blankets...
Maggie will be ten years old tomorrow...
it is hard to believe...



The Pack!


Dad was shaving at 5 AM :-)


Maggie got hot under her blanket...
so she went up to a cooler spot...


Greens Time...


These two are going into the Light!!


Out to my Critters!





Lanny made the two of them some Cinnamon Monkey Bread slices 
with several choices of jelly and honey :-)


I went thru the Christmas Deco today and pulled out a few things...
 I'm just putting a little stuff out...
not done yet...


I do like to put a few things 
out in the Big Barn Common area and our "Porch" :-)




I'll try to decorate the big tree tomorrow...

We had left over's for supper...
just as good the second go round!!


Ready for the next
Matrix...
Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!

I don't care much for cold weather,
but I'd sure love a couple big snows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...