Monday, November 20, 2023

Monday on Walden's Mountain... November 20

Quiet Time...

"If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit." 

Galatians 5:25 KJV 

*****

I had already posted last night 
when I took these out of the freeze dryer...
these dried cucumbers will be great in salads 
when I do not have fresh cucumber...


Good Morning Monday!




Maggie loves couch time with the Pack :-)




Day two of Black Out...


Day two germination...




Out to the Barnyard...
I have a doctors appointment at 8 so I have to leave at 7:30...
early barnyard time...


Gorgeous sky as I headed out...



When I got home Lanny helped me prep 
some potatoes for canning...


He peeled, I cut...


Then he finished cutting as I prepped the canner...



Seven Quarts from a 10 pound bag!!!
We have three bags, so we will do three cannings 
over the next few days...


I went to an allergy doctor for skin testing...
I have severe itching on my face and head....
turns out I am not allergic to anything...
it is Neuropathy... or "Neuropathic Itch", as she called it...
I am getting peripheral neuropathy in my feet and hands but it is numbness...
this is exhibiting as an itch on my face and scalp...

I'd rather have the numb :-)
not much can be done for it...

I was SO hoping it was a contact allergy...

*****

LOVELY!!!

all the seals are popping!!


For Supper we had BBQ Pulled Pork,
Stewed Potatoes, Mixed Veggies
and Toasted Wheat Artisan Bread...



This day is officially over!!
Tonight we will watch
"Secretariat"...
a favorite...
I remember the actual event 
and it is still just as thrilling seeing it in a movie...
no matter how many times we've seen it :-)

Goodnight All!
God Bless
and 
Sweet Dreams!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...