Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... November 21

Quiet Time...

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: 
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever." 

Psalm 23:6 KJV 

*****

Good Tuesday Morning...


Bible Study Pack Time...


These trays will be harvested today...






We will keep some 
and some will go to Rob and Molly :-)


It's raining hard so I will run out and open the door for the goats, 
but they won't come out in the rain...


The chickens and ducks don't care too much...


My Rain Gear...
I don't think the critters like it much...
...not sure who I am :-)





Sparkly Day...


They spent most of the day 
in the doorway of their house...


Paula and I did our grocery shopping today 
since she has appointments tomorrow...
we also made the Wednesday deliveries today...

We made three deliveries,
went to Krogers,
met Janie (she brought four bags of jeans 
and tops for us to try on),
then went to Food City...
all in the RAIN!!!
But we had fun :-)

*****

For Supper
I made Shells and Chili, Salad
and Garlic Sourdough Toast...



The chores are done...
got a little wet taking care of the outside duties....

Ready for Jammies and our next movie:
"We Bought a Zoo"
with Matt Damon and Scarlett Johansson...

Tomorrow we will see Paula's Oncologist...
pray for guidance as they decide on the treatment plan...

Goodnight Everyone...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... June 29

Quiet Time...   🌎🌿 “Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him.” Deuteronomy 33:12 “The Lord’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, fo...