Thursday, November 2, 2023

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... November 2

Quiet Time...

"Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and He shall sustain thee: 
He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved." 
Psalm 55:22 KJV
*****
I failed to post these photos last night...
Sometimes they don't come over on iCloud...
The Kids were resting in the sun... 
saw this on the Barnyard Cam...
Have I told you how much I love these Kids!!


Lanny and I put the duck pond pump and filter to bed for the winter...
with a little help from Baby :-)




Also, I put some Stir Fry Veggies into the Freeze Dryer...
they are still drying...
these take a couple of days...


And Maggie was really enjoying the movie last night...
we received the newest Mission Impossible movie yesterday:
"Dead Reckoning"
and we watched that...
VERY action packed!!!



*****

Good Thursday Morning!
VERY COLD morning!!


Three of the fur kids...



And Casey in the Bean Bag...


Lanny slept in til around 5:15...



Dad slept until around 5:30 so I got him situated... 
and then...
it was time to check the Greens Room...



They were waiting patiently for their breakfast...
*****
then it was time to head
out to the Barnyard...


Willow is as Good as New!!!
Lovely!
She blends well with the mulch :-)






The colder the better!



Trying a bread recipe
 that is just a tiny bit different from my usual...
Nice Rise!!!





This is really TOO big for sandwiches...
I will make it two small loaves next time :-)




Paula has plans tomorrow 
so Lanny and I went out to lunch today...
We went to Habenero's Mexican Grill off I-75...
YUM!!!
So yummy that I ate most of it 
before I remembered to take a picture...
I LOVE Mexican!!
It was Steak and Chicken Fajita's...



We are members in VERY GOOD STANDING
of the "Clean Plate Club"!!


Then we ran in to the Tractor Supply 
for some Pine Flakes,
into the new Hammer's Store
just to look around...


...and then we took the long way home 
so we could drive by the old barns, cows, 
last of the fall leaves display...

...we had a nice afternoon together!!
I love this train underpass...

*****

For Supper I made some Kielbasa, Kraut, 
Taters, Carrots, Celery, Onions....
Was pretty good...
but even so, this is all I could eat after Fajita's!!



I put some hay on their ledges 
hoping they'd like sleeping there in this cold... 
but I think they love the cold and want to sleep in the cold doorway... 
so I guess this will just be dining ledges :-)
Baby is thrilled!


Chores are done...
Dad and Lanny ran down to Home Depot
(mostly to get Dad out and on a ride)...
we will watch the next X-Men tonight...
*****
Wendy is HOME!!! 
Have not heard anything today...
They are probably worn out!!!
But it is such a HUGE praise after that kind of surgery 
to be allowed to come home...
Thank you ALL for the prayers!!!
*****

Goodnight...
God Bless
and
Sleep Tight!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  📖🙏🏻 “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...