Friday, November 3, 2023

Friday on Walden's Mountain... November 3

Quiet Time...

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him: 
for He that cometh to God must believe that He is, 
and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him." 
Hebrews 11:6 KJV
*****
Good Morning Friday!!


Ready for Dad...
he got up just as I was sitting down for my
study time :-)





The three fur kids and my Honey!
Quite Time
Bible Study...


*****
Microgreen Time...

I will be able to pick some lettuce any day...


I'll harvest this tray today...




Baby Lettuce...



Sparkley Day...


My Sweet Friend Betsy
sent me a BIG box of tops yesterday...
I spent some time this morning trying them all on...
ALL of them fit...
so now I have to decide what to take OUT of my closet
so I can put these in!!!

Thank you Betsy!!!


Out to the Barnyard...


My Barnyard Groupies...







Berries...
The goats got first taste...


Then I tossed them out to the feathered kids...


Also some left over popcorn
from last night...




Baby likes popcorn too...


Made the Men
Fried Eggs, Toast, Sausage 
and Oranges for Second Breakfast...


Harvesting the Greens...





Pulled the roots and stems in clumps 
so I could spread them around a bit...
share and share alike :-)



Grilled Cheese using my HUGE bread from yesterday...
it was delicious, by the way!!


Rest Time...
I had some bread rising so I couldn't sleep,
but I did rest!


Flat Bread with Italian Spices...
Not as flat as they should be...
next batch will be rolled out MUCH thinner...


Stir Fry Veggies
out of the freeze dryer and ready to store...


Dinner...


Lamb Chops...
first time I have made them...


Lamb Chops, Scalloped Potatoes, Stir Fried Spinach
and Flat Bread...



Well,
I am done for the day...
ready to settle down for the next 
X-Men...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  📖🙏🏻 “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...