Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... November 1

Quiet Time...

"Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, 
and one who waters will himself be watered." 
Proverbs 11:25 ESV

*****
Wednesday Morning...
A Bit Chilly!


Mitzi curled up in her Daddy's spot...
he should be in at any minute...




Max was NOT allowed on my legs or my book...
he is only allowed on his Daddy's stuff :-)
He was not amused...




Finally!! 
Lanny is very patient...




Time for the Greens!



First day and already some sprouts!!







Sparkley Day...


James gave this calendar to Mom and Dad
MANY years ago (at least 30...)
and when they moved up here I put it on the wall 
so Mom could see it like in her house...
I have to change and move numbers around each month
but it is a special piece...


The goats knew it was getting close to 
Barnyard Time...




I am hurrying Girls!!!





They wanted their breakfast!!


Also some berries...







Made Lanny a Breakfast Taco...
Dad slept until 9:30 so I made him an Egg Sandwich...


A fewer pics of our Great Grand Sylvia
last night for Halloween...







Momma and Daddy said she had a great time!!


*****


Paula and I headed down the hill
for a couple deliveries
and grocery shopping...


But first,
Buddy's BBQ x:-)


Lanny and I took the duck pond 
pump and filter apart for the winter...

Then I made some soup for the men using the beans and pork from last nights dinner... added some broth and some bacon bits so they had
Bean with Bacon Soup...
... not bad!!

So, the chores are done
and we are ready to settled down for the night...

Chad reported that Wendy was eating and everything else :-)
and that they may get to go home today... 
but it is evening and I have no further report...
either they are on the road from Nashville 
or perhaps will head home tomorrow...
either way, it is a miracle in my book...
thank you all for your prayers 
and remember that family now and then...
 because she will have a long recovery time
even at home...l

Goodnight All!!!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... May 20

Quiet Time... 🌸🍃 “Nevertheless I am continually with You; You have taken hold of my right hand. With Your counsel You will guide me, and a...