Monday, November 13, 2023

Monday on Walden's Mountain... November 13

Quiet Time...

"Lead me in Thy truth, and teach me: 
For Thou art the God of my salvation; on Thee do I wait all the day." 
Psalm 25:5 KJV
*****
Good Morning!!

Dad got up just as I did,
so as I got his morning stuff together
Maggie snoozed in her spot...


And Casey kept a close watch on Dad 
as he ate his Burrito...


Still waiting for me to sit down...


I was up too early for Lanny
so I was actually finished with my Quiet Time 
when he got up...



Took care of the Greens...


Then the lazy dogs got to spend some more 
couch time with their Dad...


And beg for breakfast a little earlier than usual...
but I gave in...


Making some White Bread for some orders...
As you know, I do the mix and first kneading in the bread machine...


Also trying some sourdough discard crackers...
I hate pouring the discard starter down the drain...
I am going to use every bit I can...
pancakes, waffles, crackers, etc...


Not even daylight yet 
and I already have a great mess started!!


That is a pan of brownies right out of the oven...
I am multi tasking this morning!


Out to the Barnyard...








Made 4 dozen brownies for orders...


And the crackers turned out pretty good...
I put ground sunflower and pumpkin seed in them...


Made Dad and Lanny a Fried Egg, 
Sausage and Toast...



Two loaves of white sandwich bread...


Now for some herb bread...


Out the kitchen window...


Fiona is using Baby as a pillow...
that is just SO adorable!!!



One loaf of herb bread 
and one pan of herb rolls...


Starting some long rise artisan bread...
Robbie took the rest of the loaf I made yesterday 
so we need some more :-)


Also making four pans of regular rolls for orders...





And a yeasted artisan loaf...
haven't mustered up the nerve to try the sourdough artisan yet...
but soon, very soon!


Did my Sparkley a little late...
but I was kinda busy!!




Well, I think my brain is just too crowded tonight... 
I didn't take a picture of our lovely Re-Run Soup :-) 
I added some corn and more tomatoes and it was delicious...

Chores are done
 and I am MORE than ready to settle down 
on the couch with my pack...

Lanny says we are starting 
our Sports sequence...
...tonight is 
"Blind Side" :-)

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...