Friday, December 29, 2023

Friday on Walden's Mountain... December 29

Quiet Time...

"Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might He increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; 
they shall walk and not faint.“
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40‬:‭28‬-‭31‬ ‭ESV‬‬
*****
Good Morning!
It's Friiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaay!!!


I got everything ready for Dad 
but he didn't wake up until 7:45!!!
He didn't get a first breakfast today :-)


We had a very quiet and uneventful Study Time...


No changes in the Green Room...
I will give the critters the tall tray of lettuce today...


Had to take care of the Barnyard Gang 
before I made breakfast for the Men...








Made them a Fried Egg, 
Sausage Links, Toast and Oranges...



Also Sparkly Day!!



Lanny is working on the wood stove corner 
and Maggie and Mitzi don't like the noise he makes...



Murphy doesn't care at all!!!


Gave the Girls the tray of lettuce 
(I had trimmed on it several times 
but left a LOT of lettuce for them!)



They love it!!
and it is SO good for them!


The chickens do too if they can wedge their way in...



Sparkly Berries too!!


I warmed up the left over Burritos for our lunch...


I love to see them all together 
nibbling on hay and grain...



For Supper I made Fish Sticks,
Macaroni and Tomatoes, Spinach and Biscuits...



So, the evening chores are done...
it's been a cold day 
and I didn't get a lot of the jobs 
I wanted to do outside done!
But "Fiddle, Dee Dee...
... I'll think about that tomorrow" :-)

We will watch the next couple episodes of
"The Chosen"

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless you ALL
and
Sweet Dreams! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 19

Quiet Time... 🌿🌻 “But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you,  O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed ...