Monday, December 18, 2023

Monday on Walden's Mountain... December 18

Quiet Time...

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: Therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him." 

Psalm 28:7 KJV
*****
Well, I'm up...
not sure for how long...


Gave Dad his morning stuff and went back in and laid down..
but Dad is having breathing trouble and buzzing me...
I think he may be getting my cold :-(


I had to take care of the critters...
there are just things you gotta do 
whether you feel well or not :-)








Lanny worked on the shelf under the TV 
and then he started getting sick!!!
He also had a fever...


No one wanted lunch!


The chickens love the Goat House...
I saw this with my Goat cam and had to share...


Something cute today...
So Dad is running a fever, can't breath...
I contacted the Hospice Nurse 
and she told me how much of the Hospice meds to administer to him...
sure don't want him to end up in the hospital!
I think I might be feeling a little better which is great
because I need two sick men like I need a hole in the head!!! :-)
He finished the DVD player shelf before he got too sick...
I love it!

Now we are ALL laying around...
I'm gonna ask prayer for me today
because I am gonna have to take care of three of us!!!


Dog's know when you don't feel well :-)


Tonight we are going to try to watch
Miracle on 34th Street...
we may end up in the bed...

Goodnight!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...